The engine is designed for subsonic unmanned aerial vehicles of different purpose.
Main advantages of the engine:
- high reliability;
- high fuel efficiency;
- low thrust-to-weight ratio;
- long period of operation and storage in aircraft and insignificant scope of maintenance operations;
- quick and reliable starting within wide range of environmental conditions as well as altitudes and airspeed;
- resistance to instability of engine inlet air pressure and temperature;
- capability of inadvertent surge recovery;
- compact and simple single-shaft design;
- built-in electric generator providing power supply to aircraft systems;
- electronic-and-hydraulic automatic control system which does not need adjustment during storage and operation;
- feasibility of air bleeds for aircraft needs.