ApplicabilityThe D-436T1 engine is intended to power short-haul and medium-haul airliners Tu-334-100, Tu-334-200 and other highly efficient passenger and cargo aircraft.
The engine complies with both effective and future ICAO requirements for aircraft engine noise and emission performances.
Main advantages of the engine:
- Low specific fuel consumption and low weight-to-thrust ratio;
- High reliability due to long experience in operating the D-36 engine of similar class;
- Low levels of emission and noise;
- Easy maintenance and high effectivity of monitoring and diagnostic system;
- Universal mount for installing the engine on various airplanes in underwing or overwing, fuselage or side positions without changing the engine design;
- Low operating costs at long service life.